> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > <snip> But I guess if someone insults your guru based on false
> > > logic, it may be hard to accept for some people. I understand
their
> > > position.
> >
> > Interesting. I don't think I have ever seen any "false logic"
from
> > Rick, myself. He seems pretty careful with his evidence. But I
also
> > understand his "old friend's" position -- it is that of the True
> > Believer. Yes, they are becoming less numerous, at least in FF.
> > Running into one in FF now is actually a bit of a shock these
days,
> > like suddenly hitting an iceberg after floating in a warm sea of
> > Love. :-)
>
> You mean the kind of love that dismisses genuine anger
(justifiable or
> not in your own eyes) with "It's OK, I still love you?"

Not exactly, I meant what I said: the kind of Love that feels like a
warm sea, until one suddenly runs into another's ice-cold
fear/judgment. I wouldn't characterize the iceberg as anger, because
genuine anger served truthfully still feels like warmth and Love to
me. The iceberg generally feels more like extremely fearful denial --
 i.e., a deep Lie -- than anger to me.

> Bullcrap. Immature, self-serving, I'm holier than thou, and you're
an
> idiot for not seeing what I see, bullcrap.

Could very well be. I am just saying it is a genuine shock, that's
all. And it may be bullcrap to you, but I am simply describing a
particular experience as best I can. At certain frequencies (other
than the undifferentiated Brahmanic all-this-is-THAT) some people
feel warmer to me than others, and warmer generally feels better,
freer, more highly energized, more rapidly-vibrating, more humorous,
more "liquid," more loving at this moment. Those same "icebergs" may
be very warm indeed in other circumstances and/or with other people -
- how am I to know?

:-)