Judy,

Just to say it:  I believe that flying is possible.  I even believe that maybe
the TM method can lead to such prowess, but to show folks midair as if "at
least someone somewhere can fly and here`s the photo" is flat out fraudulent,
and the TMO's very first posters about the siddhis lied exactly like this.

Were you ever comfortable with this kind of ruse?  Doesn't it gall you that the
TM technique's reputation is befouled by such chicanery?  Do you think the TMO
is well served by this?

And, heh, look at Barry slavering that we two mix it up.  His bib is all soaked
with drool, and he's banging his sippy cup on his highchair's tray.

Edg