Repost, emphasis below mine, to point out what's really being said.

I've never understood the "jealous god" thang, and those who go for it.
I mean, if I run into someone in real life who wants more than anything
else my "constant devotion" and characterizes anything less as
ignorance, I write them off as the energy vampires they are and walk
away. If one of them happened to have blue skin that wouldn't change a
thing...it's still an energy vampire trying to get me to give him mine.

Add to this that these are not "Krishna's" words but the words of some
guy claiming to represent him, and IMO you've got a pretty lame
"teaching." But YMMV...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Humility, pridelessness, nonviolence, tolerance, simplicity,
approaching a bona fide spiritual master, cleanliness, steadiness and
self-control; renunciation of the objects of sense gratification,
absence of false ego, the perception of the evil of birth, death, old
age and disease; nonattachment to children, wife, home and the rest, and
even-mindedness amid pleasant and unpleasant events; *constant and
unalloyed devotion to Me*, resorting to solitary places, detachment from
the general mass of people; accepting the importance of
self-realization, and philosophical search for the Absolute Truth--*all
these I thus declare to be knowledge*, and what is contrary to these is
ignorance.