Lawson (sparaig)

You are a massive blowhard. You have taken the new prize as THE
BLOWHARD OF THE MILLENIUM here on FFLife.

I have never seen a conversation go on for so long over absolutely
nothing as you have kept this conversation/thread going over the
article with quotes from Rick and a response from his friend.

Why do you have to comment to the Nth degree on absolutely everything
and then keep beating it long after it has died.

Sheesh.