On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Hugo <fintlewoodle...@mail.com> wrote:

> Apparently.....
>
> 'The broad principle for Maharishi Yagya performances is:
> "vitta sakhyam na kaaryet"—"do not perform yagyas below one's
> financial capacity."'
>
> And
>
> 'Maharishi Yagya performances related to higher contributions
> produce more effective results'.
>
> Are they shameless or what?

> http://www.maharishiyagya.org/apply/yagya.html

Individual pundits in temples like those scattered around FF and Ben
Collins' pundit believe one to several pundits have all the power you need.
Groups offering many priests for yagyas say that the more priests, the more
power, and the power of the yagya goes up exponentially with the number of
pundits.

Most groups offering many priests also caution that one should spend within
one's comfort zone, because their yagyas aren't magic but a step along your
evolution and the quest for you goal.

Yajna.com is the only other group I've seen which suggests that you spend
your last penny for the majic of their yajnas.  They offer testimonials of
people who spent the money they were going to use to pay their rent or
mortgage on the yajnas and after the yajnas they were instantly repaid by
some windfall sale of a house, promotion, etc.  Interestingly yajna.com says
that if you don't get any results after a certain number of months, send
them an email, as they'd be interested to hear of this.  So, testimonials
say blow your last penny.  The website states that there are no guarantees
and I suspect that if you email them that nothing happened, they'll re-cast
your chart and recommend yajnas to some planets they plum overlooked during
the first reading.

Last I checked with Ben Collins, sometimes his yagyas had almost magical
results.  Other times he had to work with someone for a year to get a legal
matter resolved.  Now whether or not the legal matter would have resolved
afterall is determinable.

--

If you but soak up the sunlight you are given, drink each drop of water I
send, and strive only to be yourself, life shall quicken in your roots,