That is re-assuring. But would you believe it, no sooner than I mention the
missing messages than one immediately turns up, what a day late, but there were
a couple of other postings that went AWOL and one this morning. Perhaps it is
that trojan CORRECTOR PaliGap warns about, that is causing the mischief.