You are actually penalized for being a legitimate customer. Add to this
the fact that you have to wait weeks after the theater release for the
DVD if you live in the US and months if you live elsewhere in the world,
and only a couple of days after theater release for the pirate copy. Of
course, I live in a country that has wisely refused to ever prosecute
media piracy for home consumption; your experience in the land of the
free and home of the brave may vary. I still buy copies of the movies I
really like, but *only* the ones I really like. Arrrrrrh, me hearties.

  [http://i.imgur.com/GxzeV.jpg]