For a bunch of fearsome lawnorder terrorist scourges, these Republicans
<http://thinkprogress.org/2010/02/18/scott-brown-terrorism-yawn/>  sure
have a hard time condemning Americans who attack government workers:

CAVUTO: We have a guy who is just ranting at the system, ranting at the
IRS, ranting at big government, the need for health care, not the need
for unions – I mean really crazy stuff. I would just be curious of
your reaction to all that.

SCOTT BROWN: Well It' s certainly tragic and I feel for the families
obviously that are being effected by it. And I don't know if its
related but I can just sense not only in my election but since being
here in Washington people are frustrated. They want transparency. They
want their elected officials to be accountable and open and talk about
the things effecting their daily lives. So I am not sure if there is a
connection, I certainly hope not, but we need to do things better.
I guess he's saying that the people who voted for him are likely to be
domestic terrorists? It sounds like it. (He also added that nobody like
paying taxes ...)

But Brown isn't the only one to express similar sentiments.  Recall this
one <http://www.slate.com/id/2116256/pagenum/all/>  from Senator John
Cornyn, in response to a spate of murders?

"I don't know if there is a cause-and-effect connection, but we have
seen some recent episodes of courthouse violence in this country. ...
And I wonder whether there may be some connection between the perception
in some quarters, on some occasions, where judges are making political
decisions yet are unaccountable to the public, that it builds up and
builds up and builds up to the point where some people engage in, engage
in violence...No one, including those judges, including the judges on
the U.S. Supreme Court, should be surprised if one of us stands up and
objects."
Nobody should be surprised that the right wing doesn't see anything
wrong with nice white, anti-government lunatics try to kill people,
that's for sure. Their leaders certainly aren't.

by digby:
http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/terrasymps-by-digby-for-bunch-of.\
html

I don't like paying my taxes either, but....
<http://field-negro.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-dont-like-paying-my-taxes-eit\
her-but.html>
[http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VSjdKAQpeMw/S34HLMqQ33I/AAAAAAAAHE8/koT4yXD3J\
7g/s400/0218-AAUSTIN-Texas-Plane-Crash-600_full_380.jpg]
<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VSjdKAQpeMw/S34HLMqQ33I/AAAAAAAAHE8/koT4yXD3J\
7g/s1600-h/0218-AAUSTIN-Texas-Plane-Crash-600_full_380.jpg>
This has been quite a news day. Tiger announced that he is breaking his
silence tomorrow. And down in Texas, (there is a surprise) some wingnut
with a grudge against the IRS
<http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/18/national/main6219986.shtml?ta\
g=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea> , decided to channel his inner 911
terrorist and fly a small plane into their building. Now that's rich.
Nothing like a little Cessna to the heart of those evil government
people to send a message. The people are fed up with big government and
won't take it anymore. Over at Radio Rwanda
<http://blog.seattlepi.com/hottopics/archives/195075.asp> , the newly
elected GOP candidate from Massachusetts was blaming the actions of this
nut case on people's disenchantment with their government. Really?
"Violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer," the long note
on Stack's Web site reads, citing past problems with the tax-collecting
agency. "I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is
repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to
suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well,
Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of
flesh and sleep well," the note, dated Thursday, reads."

Full article here: