Well, that's nice to hear. Not that my view counts for anything.  I bet
he is a nice fellow.  Really, it almost sounds like a compulsion.  Once
he starts, he can't stop.  Like if no one is around, maybe he would be
talking his thing to the dog, or a bird outside.  And why not.  In his
point of view, they likely would understand every word.  And even talk
back.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stan...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
steve.sundur@ wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > snip
> >
> > > He's following this thread with bemusement.
> >
> > He is so fucking high. What doesn't he watch with bemusement?
> > If only those who are not his devotees could understand what the
> > f he's saying most of the time.
>
> I wouldn't call myself a devotee, but I am very fond of Rory (in a
purely platonic, non-buttsecks kind of way, of course), and I usually
have no idea what he's talking about when he's discussing esoteric
spiritual stuff. Doesn't matter. I still like hanging with him at Revs.