--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > Manfred Eicher only uses the best of the best people on this Planet in
> > studio, fellows with amazing ears only; fools may not apply. If you are one
> > of those few; all credit to you !
> >
> > If you worked for Mr. Eicher I promize I will read every word you write
> > here from now on :-)
> >

> Nabby, just curious, do you like Richard Wagner?

Why, ofcourse. All real music sings the glory of the Divine, your Master and
eternal love within; it resonates; that's why you want to listen more; it's
self-referal.

Perhaps Chopin or Henrix wrote a song, but they wrote it for the Divinity in
you, from the unbounded love of Self; how else would you recognise it ? It was
done from you to you.

However some composers are closer to this heart than others. Mozart, Jarret,
Arvo Prth and Chopin particularily.

That's why, in hindsight, I see that it was wrong to utter derogatory words
about the blues of curtis; if it sings in your mind and heart that is certainly
all that matters.

Keith Jarret and Jan Garbarek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA7fqYrQGps&feature=related

Other stuff for carde: