Dear Evil League Of Evil members,

As usual, this is going out in email only to fellow henchmen
(and henchwomen) engaged in the ongoing persecution of
THE CORRECTOR. (Someday I'm going to mess up and
accidentally post one of these secret messages to FFL, and
the jig will be up.)

I'd like to thank all of you for your participation in the
ongoing persecution this week, and for your efforts in
getting THE CORRECTOR to post out early. We didn't
meet our objective of getting her to post out by Tuesday,
but hey! Wednesday is as good a day for a party as
Tuesday, so when we all meet tonight via video Skype
to discuss how to best torment her and lie about her
next week, its BYOB as usual.

I'd like to particularly thank all the members who sent
me emails correcting my math, or containing suggestions
for how to best torment her. Those ideas really help keep
the ball rolling. Remember: evil is a group effort, and
every secret message exchanged between henchpersons
helps.

As for our strategy next week, I'm considering a new
approach. Getting her to post out early has become just
too easy to continue with. Can you say "No challenge?"
I think you can. So how about a week of ignoring her
silly ass altogether?

That'd be different, and we all know that being ignored
pisses her off more than anything else except being pitied,
so I think it'd be a nice "change up pitch" in our ongoing
efforts to persecute her.

Besides, it might cause her to spend her first week *ever*
unable to come up with enough venom for 50 posts. As we
have discussed many times in our Evil League Of Evil
strategy meetings, we all know that she is incapable of
original thought, and *needs* someone else's posts to
bounce off of. Otherwise she has absolutely nothing to say.

So if all twenty of us ELOE members ignore *everything*
she says next week, how will she ever come up with enough
material to post out with? She'll be reduced to cutting and
pasting stuff from blogs. And, of course, stalking us and
sniping at things we say to other people.

I think it'd be fun, but of course this is a group effort and
thus a group decision, so we can discuss it later at the Post-
Out Party. See you all there...

Yours in evil,

Turq