--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > He caught  some flack for his lack of understanding of the Christian faith
> > when he ran his "Jesus never suffered" routine.
> >

> > Maharishi never needed understanding from the Christian faith steeped in
> > self-created superstion.
> >
> > The church created the nonsense that Jesus suffered; for their own ends.
> >
> > In Bliss, where is suffering ?
> >

> That is exactly how I thought of it when I was in TM Nabby so I understand
> your perspective.  But now I can also see how Christians didn't all
> appreciate Maharishi's posturing that he understood Christianity better than
> Christians.

Curtis; when Maharishi shook up their staled believes, would you expect them to
clap their hands ?

No they thougth: He Must be Santa ! How foolish !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVs6X9yIM_k

Maharishi and the Masters are no Santas. They nor can or will cure the problems
of this earth alone.
We as humanity must do the job ourself; hence start with the basics: "Seek
first the Kingdom of Heaven within"