--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >

> > Cartoon:
> > http://bartblog.bartcop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/cartoon-gop-hey-i\
> > ts-fake.gif
> >

> >   [cartoon-gop-hey-its-fake]
> >

> Only a racist could come up with such trash.
>
> And only a racist would go to the trouble of reproducing it.

McJerky the Shremp just won't give up with his nonsense as he continues to
pride himself in his "Greed is good, Selfishness is the only virtue, Me first,
I've got mine so fuck everybody else" ideology.

He's one of these right wing assholes who because of his entrenched pathology
of selfishness and greed, is simply incapable of grasping the concept of "We
the People."

Mr McShremp's OWN "capitalist" company barely scrapes by with a
measly reported annual income of $40k.

He can't see how pwned 'he himself' is by the unrestrained,
anti-Democracy,oligarchic Corporate run machine described in the cartoon.

>From his real life online bio [redacted]:

___________ is a private company categorized under Management Investment
Open-End and located in ________. Current estimates show this company has an
annual revenue of $40,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1.

Ask him to tell you about his 'inventions' and how well they're doing.

Then maybe he'll tell you about the 'successes' of the two books he wrote - one
of them is how to make money [ha,ha,ha] and the other one is seemingly a
political rag about his home country and McShremp's brilliant solutions to all
their 'problems.'

Ask him how many copies he's sold.

LOL....