--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Let's hope your hard work against TM and the TMO will
> "pay off over time"

Just as a question, Nabby, why do you perceive
someone watching the TM movement destroy itself
as being "against" the TM movement?

If I were standing on a cliff watching thousands
of lemmings hurl themselves off, would that make
me "against" lemmings?  :-)

OK, I know that lemmings don't actually hurl
themselves off of cliffs, but it makes for a good
metaphor. If they did, and you stood at the edge
of the cliff and waved your hands and shouted
"Cliff ahead! You really don't want to go there!"
would it help in any way? Or would they just keep
running, because that's what lemmings *do*?

Let's put it to the test.

"HEY, NABBY! CULT-RELATED CLIFF AHEAD! YOU
REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO THERE!"

So did that change your mind about anything TM?
Or about anything Maitreya-flavored and covered
with whipped Creme?

If not, you might want to reconsider me being
"against" the TMO. I'm just watching as it runs
towards something that looks to me a lot like a
cliff. I'm not the one encouraging the TMO *to*
run headlong towards that cliff. The TMO's own
leaders are the ones doing that.

If the TMO is still going strong and has changed
the world the way you believe it will in ten
years, then you have the last laugh. But if ten
years hence there is little left of the TMO but
the lingering smell of dead lemmings, you might
want to rethink who was really "against" it.