On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

>   From a friend:
>

> Rick,
>
> You may want to forward this to any friends who might be tempted into this
> scam.
>
> Thanks,
> Sharon

I can see!  I can see!  Lordy, Lordy, Hallelujah I can see!

Contributing money to a "trading platform" to benefit the TMO is putting
money into a black hole.  Contributing directly to MUM, my local center
(which doesn't exist) or some other branch of the Movement directly is not
putting money into a black hole.  All the money goes for education and God's
Good Works and there's total transparency and accountability.

I can see!  I can see!  Lordy, Lordy, Hallelujah I can see!

Thanks, Rick.  I needed that.