> > Interesting you landed on that last moment too. I backed
> > the video up acouple times just to listen to that last
> > sentence or two.
> >
> > There came the mission statement.
>
> Interesting that you would see relying on one
> individual to do it all for you as a "mission
> statement."
>
> Then again, isn't that what everyone did with
> Maharishi?

Yep. & this drama since MMY is what is showing in the video.

Within the drama of discovery since MMY, something significant in character is
Hagelin's lack of projected leadership.  He's being mighty delicate.

Some lot of the meditating community have been waiting watching where they are
going to go with it all.  And how in character they are going to do it.

Obviously they (the movement community) are doing things.  Things
departmentalized.  Little said that is cohesive of it all given the past.  Much
reconciliation?  Not really that voice there yet either.

Evidently still figuring out what they have.  Disparate you got DLF,  Western
Rajas living and meeting still in Holland at the old European campus there.
The Global Country Rajas around/Vedic City, the Vedic City Pundits project,
MUM and its various programs, and then there is India.  Lot of different
people.

In that room on the video, a few characters stand out but none able to say,
"This is what we are, for these reasons this is where we are going, and this is
how we are going to do it."  Consistently in less than a paragraph.   The last
part of that last sentence in the video started to be that.  "That it is based
on our spiritual experience, with this that we go forward".  He was just
getting his tongue around it as his part in the video ended.

The video is a fascinating picture of TM in time.  That is what i see in
watching it from FF.  It will be interesting to see when they pull it down from
the net.

-Buck