--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcg...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings no_reply@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com , "lurkernomore20002000"
> > <steve.sundur@> wrote:

Ron
> > Paul feel about the healthcare issue, Off_World?

> > from you.

> > of Ron Paul saying how AGW was a crock...what happened to you?
> > >
> > > Same thing that likely will happen to him this time. He's just not
> > stand up enough to address the tough questions. Either that or he
goes
> > into name calling mode.
> > >

> > Seeking communion with Mr. Magoo, the warmonger anti-social mental
case,
> > are you now Lurker? Good for you, you have a friend there.
> >
> > I can't figure out where all your hate comes from, You don't seem
like
> > that type.
> >
> > I never saw Shemp's stupid post with a video. Do you really think I
pay
> > much attention to what participants with so little depth, such as
> > yourself, have to say here on FFL??
> >
> > Peace.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> Your offering of "Peace" at the end of a post in which you spew your
negativity is almost as comical as Barry's posts in which he will skewer
someone and then end with a happy face -):

Except in my case it was deliberate sarcasm at the end of a series of
known facts about you and your wee buddy there, whereas Turq really
thinks he is making his noxious off-gasoing more acceptable with a
smiley face.

OffWorld