--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> TurquoiseB:
> > ...the TM belief system involves paying
> > little brown boys to chant to gods
> >
> Not all Hindus have 'brown skin', Turq.
> Most Hindus are Caucasian just like you.

You've made this point many times here Richard and sometimes to me.  But
although you are genetically correct in our common lineage for the Indians who
migrated into India from farther West, Turq's visual description is accurate.
I was in North India where they have the lightest skin and I can assure you I
didn't see a single person who had European light skin.  There melanin changed
in their migration.

Nat Geo did a fascinating genetic background show which brought out some
fascinating details of how ridiculous our current "race" thoery is.  They
grouped people according to their genes and it often came out that some people
with very dark skin had more genetically in common with people with very light
skin.

We are all African.  But we have traveled far.  Some of us acquired very light
skin to allow us to live in lands with less sun.  But the people of India are
brown skinned in comparison.  That is not racist, it is a visual fact.