nablusoss1008 wrote:
> I have a feeling something good is happening.
>
> I do rejoice that this is happening not just because someone came and snapped
> His Divine fingers.
>
> I do rejoice because every little detail that is beautiful in and on this
> Planet is about to materialize in front of our very eyes in it's full
> splendour.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSSYBlZxcM&NR=1
>
> I do rejoice because this Master of Masters showed the way and that many of
> us here on FFL were able to breath in His breath, however brief.
>
> way.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w48X4ORSA0
> (Boston Globe Interview)
>
> I rejoice also because I have a reason to believe that some unique souls took
> Maharishis message on a face level and said, yes, OK let's go ! If this is
> the Age of Enlightenment I'm certainly not going to sit back and wait for it
> to happen. One of those you might want to listen to:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oagmlbhobnY
>
> If you have an idea of who are the students of Maharishi; please think again.

The planet cannot continue to function under middle ages capitalism
which is basically "hidden feudalism."   The NWO has been trying to
covertly create a "global government" for ages (some people think they
have even backed the TMO one).   They know they can't just come out and
say "hey things have to change because the old ways don't work with this
large a population.  Ways of the selfish must go."  Unfortunately they
know if they said that people would just tell them to go screw
themselves and revolt.  And they might be justified in doing so because
the NWO is just a bunch of rich fucks who think their shit don't stink.

Now I think a global collapse of the economy would actually be a good
thing.  It needs to total from the top to the bottom (where it would go
mostly unnoticed).   The top wants to stay in power but we can screw
them right away by pulling our deposits out of their banks or simply
open an account in a local bank or credit union and deposit your
paychecks there.   And then start moving your deposits in small amounts
over to the new account.  This way they won't notice so much if people
begin doing this in large numbers.

A global collapse gives us a chance to erase the blackboard and start
over.  People will have to be vigilant though because there will  always
be the materialistic opportunists that want to be oligarchs in such
situations and will behave unscrupulously like war lords to do so.  We
would have a world where things are simpler and many you only have to
work a few hours a week if at all to survive.  Truly a heaven on earth.