Ha! I'm sure General Patton find this pretty funny.

Didn't Patton also say " America loves a winner and will not tolerate a loser,
because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans?"

or America loves a rounder, and will not tolerate missing a program, because
the very thought of missing a program is simply...well unstressing"