> ----For me, it's feeling, craving for something familiar, karma.
>
> ...while the world crumbles...

Yes, I think "family" and "familiar" are cognate (which word itself
has a "familiar" derivation) :-)

----Gotcha.  The closest TM sibling I had was Terrence Wassgren who was a fellow punk rocker from LA, turned TM Sidha. He got into Sri Sri from day one, and I lost touch with him since.  I really wonder where he is. I hope you're well Terrence.

After I left MIU I never spoke to another MIU person I knew again. Not on purpose, but it shows how many close relationships I had made there.  Sort of like fellow druggies.  When the dope runs out so do they. Just rambling.

I guess I was the dope running out...