On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Rick Archer <r...@searchsummit.com> wrote:

>  Aum Namah Sivaya
> We would like to introduce Krishnan Venkatesh a professor of Eastern
> Studies at St. John's College in Santa Fe, NM.  Krishnan was introduced to
> Amma by his wife Kusuma who organized many tours for Amma including Her
> first tour in 1987! They have been in Amritapuri this last year, and Amma
> has asked Krishnan to spread the word to university students and all
> interested people about this unique and wonderful course offering. Please
> send this notice to your lists so that everyone knows of this great
> opportunity.

Amma is a mind controlling bitch who embezzles money she takes in away from
her hospitals and universities and into her sisters' lavish mansion.  Amma
is a one worlder who wants the Rupee to be at parity with the USA dollar.

All I know about Amma I learned on the Yahoo! ExAmma forum.

--
My late grandfather told me that if I ate a meatball every day for a hundred
years, I would live to a ripe old age.