--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> What am I missing here? Let's assume the story is true.
> (i think someone posted something to say it wasn't, but
> let's say it's true)  You've go 99% of the people in the
> world applauding this women,

You've taken a poll?

> who doesn't want someone to her steal her hard earned money,
> and is willing to risk her life to that end,

How did she risk her life? She had the gun. And she shot
him in the back as he was running away from her.

> and then you've got an unlikely alliance of Barry, Judy,
> and Rick twisting this around to make Dixon appear as
> though he is advocating arbitrary "culling" of those he
> deems undesireable.

That's exactly what he *was* advocating:

I have no

> Yes, this guy IS undesireable, and the risk he takes when
> he violates someone else's rights is that he can also lose
> his own life, or get harmed.

In this country, he risks getting caught, tried by a jury
of his peers, and put in jail if there's no reasonable
doubt that he's guilty.

> And aren't we all better for it?  Hell yea, we are.

I think you're trying to violate *my* rights. Do I get to
shoot you dead because you're advocating throwing out
the Constitution?