On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> From the Land of the Ved...
>

> http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2010/03/20/lead_poisonings_linked_to_indian_imports/
>

> “To us, the take-home message is that immigrant families are most at
> risk,’’ said lead author Cristiane Gurgel Lin of Seton Medical Center in
> Austin, Texas, who recently completed her residency at Children’s Hospital.
> “For the consumer, the bottom line is awareness. You can continue your
> regular practices, but be aware of what you are putting in your mouth.’’

Regrettably, the all of the Indian technical frauds here in the US tend to
eat American food.  We're going to have to find a different way to get them
to go back home or bury them in this country.

--
My late grandfather told me that if I ate a meatball every day for a hundred
years, I would live to a ripe old age.