From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of tartbrain
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 2:34 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Trivedi Coup de TM

I didn't think the implication of my post was particularly subtle. H
however, let met be a bit more explicit:

MUM / TMO wants just and only "all things Vedic".

Liberation, Awakefulness, Pure Consciousness, Shakti are all Vedic (some
purists may argue about the latter).

Thus, anybody or anything that expresses copious amounts and qualities of of
Liberation, Awakefulness, Pure Consciousness, Shakti are Vedic.

Why would Girish, or anyone be against the fruits of the Vedas?

Thus, If Girish, the Rajas, the TMO or MUM want to dump all over Pure
Consciousness and Shakti in its many, varied and beautiful expressions
throughout the world and cosmos, then they are anti-vedic, anti-life,
anti-joy, anti-bliss, anti-humanist, anti-nature, anti-integrity and should
get out of Dodge. Quickly.
Then I guess they should, because for over a decade, they've been opposed to
the Indian "lady saints" who've been coming to the area, and banishing those
who have visited or assisted them.