--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > He seems to have disappeared.
> >
> > Gee, I wonder why?
>
> Shemp, I think a more realisic (and interesting) bet would be a wager whereby
> if you lose, you reveal your true identity, and if Off (Tom Barlow, from
> Vermont) loses, that he pay you $500.00.

No, I prefer the $50,000 bet we agreed upon.

Let him put his money where his mouth is.

I would be silly to give up an easy $50,000 and I am NOT going to let him off
the hook.

By the way, the clock is ticking. It's now 2 days (see the March 19, 2010 bet
on message #244049) into the 183 days that Off has until Ron Paul comes out
with his public statement on Global Warming.

I've got my eye on a really nice sailboat!

By the way, if you're over 59 1/2, Off, there is no 10% penalty for taking the
funds out of your 401K or I.R.A.  I suggest that is what you do.