--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

> [...]

I don't think so. I think the Bush administration's publicly successful
promotion of misinformation and lies gave legitimacy to and empowered the
normally safely confined in their respective asylum abodes loonie tunes,
whack-a-doodle alternate reality fringe.

Now they consider themselves mainstream and even have corporate backing.

And they don't even appear to have the capability to discern that they're not
telling the truth.