> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>
> > MMY is quite enlightened, to say the least. The
> > surface behaviors only impact the mind. That's our
> > karma and it's very important to allow this surface
> > behavior to impact us and to burn away the
> > attachments/resistances we have to Self.
>
> You know, the robes and crowns and ceremonies
> and bagpipes don't bother me so much; those
> really *are* just surface detail. (And the Raja
> outfits aren't that bad; they're clean and plain
> and attractive and pretty restrained as ceremonial
> outfits go.)
>
> What *does* bother me is the near-complete
> invisibility of women in any of this.  Whatever
> exalted vibes are being generated, they're
> exclusively *masculine* vibes.
>
> Nothing wrong with masculine vibes--I dig them,
> myself.  But if what we're aiming for is
> *wholeness*, that's only *halfness*.
>
> (I'm kind of surprised nobody has talked about
> this, not even the smattering of women here.
> I didn't start thinking about it until just
> recently.  The only mention of the nonexistent
> participation of women was when we noted the
> original "Raja So-and-So and Wife" titles on
> the photos of the couples, and the subsequent
> removal even of this reference to the women.)
>
> What's up with that?  Why are there not any
> Rajanis (?), and does that make any kind of
> sense to anybody?  Is it "attachment" to be
> concerned about it?  It just seems to me to
> be way unbalanced, vibe-wise.

Earlier I described the coronation vibe as Ego and Mental, which after
reading the above post I realized is another way of saying Imbalanced
Masculine, or masculine w/o the feminine balance.  Though lip service
is paid to Mother Divine, true strong femininity is not represented
much in the tmo in practice, and I agree that's a major shortcoming,
esp in this day and age.  I don't believe in mythological religious
concepts like Kali and Sat Yuga, but recorded history has been
dominated by the exercise of masculine power and has certainly been a
bloody mess.  Look at the last 2,000 yrs of Christian dominance in the
West in which God is perceived as being a composite of 2 men and a
spirit -- no female component at all!! -- endless war and destruction
(along with lots of neat technology)  I think any person or org.
wanting to successfully dawn a new age will most certainly have to be
a manifestation of integrated masculine-feminine to really make a
difference.