"A political minority that isn’t willing to live with being on an election’s
losing end is the classic recipe for political violence. Obviously, we’re
generalizing here: it's not clear how widespread this attitude really is on the
right, and we don’t know exactly how much of this kind of thuggishness there
has even been so far, much less how whether there is more to come.

But what does seem apparent is that the proportion of opponents of the
president and his agenda who think this isn’t some negligible fringe."

http://bit.ly/9rvgKg

Sal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional