That goes to show he is not completely gay.  At best, he is bisexual, unless
his son was conceived through in vitro fertilization.

But this is not so unusual.  There is vedic story stating that two rishis
ejaculated their semen when they saw an apsara by the name of Urvasi.  They
preserved their semen in a clay pot which eventually bore two outstanding men,
one of them by the name of Vashista.

This story is open to interpretation.  Let us know what you think.

JR