> > I like this blog.
> >
> > Nice secular reach. Not too many creme colored
> > suits shown.

Turq:
> While I applaud your ability to see it positively,
> and as a sign of change, I'm afraid that my view
> of it is "more of the same old same old, only in
> a different format."

You're so negative all the time, Turq. Nothing seems
to be good enough for you. But you failed to link to
your own blog or web site. Your online presence seems
to be limited to a single news forum and a web page
that is now going on ten years old without an update.

> So I'm going to limit my comments to graphical ones:

Why bother? It only reinforces your own ego trip. You
long ago stopped being amusing or funny here. I know
you can do a lot better than you've been doing. You
could author your own blog - I for one would read it,
if it was interesting. But you're just spouting  a
lot of negativity lately.