--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>

> > Not all that many of those around any more, actually.
> > Certainly not "the largest group doing the voting."
>
> Catholics are the biggest Christian group and the Vatican
> believes that homosexuality is an abomination

Not even the Vatican thinks "God hates fags" (your
phrasing that I was commenting on.)

And if you think the beliefs of all Catholics are
precisely in line with the Vatican's, I have a nice
bridge...

> and recently linked it with pedophilia.

Well, one cardinal did, but the pope has said publicly
to the contrary in a press conference in 2008, making
a clear distinction between homosexuality and
pedophilia.

> Muslims are so anti gay that some of their countries
> put people to death for it...so I'm not so sure.
> Even in just this country I'm not sure how far people
> have moved on this topic.

"God hates fags" is really a fringe view here, Curtis,
even among those who believe God hates *homosexuality*.
God hates the sin, not the sinner.

> I believe it is better than it was.  But that was not
> my point.

Yeah, I know. But you detract from your point when you
use hyperbole. That was *my* point.