Why would any sane person go to a shelter (actually perhaps the question
actually answers itself). The week preceding is going to be the most awesome
party ever (making spring breaks look like puritan prayer meetings.

Unprotected fornicating bodies everywhere (what you are going to put me in jail
for fornicating on the street! ha!). Abundant opiates, cannabis, hallucinagens,
amphetimines and cocaineflowing freely -- (what like I am going to get addicted
within a week?!) Every garage band ever will be out on the streets, on every
rooftop, at full amps.

It might even be better than the Summer of Love.