--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <r...@...> wrote:

I'm looking forward to more of the videos. I think the nonverbal information
offered at least equals the verbal.

It may take a round of editing these down to make this more accessible.  Almost
no good writing takes place without an edit and certainly loose conversations
like these could be tightened up.

Of course the edit is another take, a decision about how the thing is presented
and that may go against the grain of what you are trying to do.  But it would
be nice to have a 5-10 minute intro with some of their important points to see
if it is worth the wait.

The concept is so compelling I think it is now down to packaging and letting a
person make informed decisions about time commitments.  Eventually a transcript
will be nice so you can buzz through the content.  Sometime I would like to map
out the structure of each person's belief structure.

I spent a bit of time checking out the yahoo group answering the question "what
do awakened people like to talk about?" I need to read more to have a more
informed opinion.  It is all very self-conscious at this point so perhaps they
need a bit of a trigger to get them going on something interesting.  It needs
to come from someone with less of the "fart in church" baggage of this writer!

I think this project has potential for wider interest if packaged in a way that
doesn't take a big upfront time buy-in.

High five for growing this idea Rick!  There is a genius in the directness of
your premise: there are people in Fairfield who identify themselves as
"awakened."  Let's interview them and see what they have to say.  Brilliant!