--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <fintlewoodle...@...> wrote:

> > > Feel free to swear properly Mike, we're all men of the world
> > > around here.
> >

> > Apparently not. Some appear to see virgins on pedastals, wailing damsels in
> > distress, dark sinister villians (probably with those long, waxed
> > mustaches) and perhaps projections of themselves as white knights - or
> > white hatted cowboys -- riding to the rescue. Sounds like boys walking out
> > of the picture show in 1915 after seeing the latest dime-store western --
> > not men of the world.
>
> In that case I stand corrected and commend you for your
> sensitivity. I just thought if hanging around here doesn't
> toughen you up a bit......
>
> > However, for my clear sin of stupidity in seeing it this way, I fear Tom
> > Mix may come gunnin' for me "This wide open country ain't big enough for
> > contrary views, Black Bart. You best be git before you rile up the citizens
> > here and we come to lynch ya.".
>
> Hmmm, maybe your way is best.

I think we both enjoying mirthing it up a bit, seeing the fun in things. So
perhaps no way is the best way -- or perhaps the ways of mirth are all the same
in the Enchanted Forest of life.

Though sometimes my humor can come across as serious I suppose -- perhaps "had
to be there" sort of thing. Only its hard jamming people into my head. (But if
you are a rugby fan -- perhaps you know some tricks)

Btw I enjoy your sense of humor, and your science inserts and knowledge.