--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <geezerfr...@...> wrote:

> This topic really agitates you doesn't it Tex? As I've
> said, I understand. I was agitated when I first heard
> about it myself way back when.

Joe...this is not the first he's heard the allegations,
not by a long shot. You're getting his standard response.
He's a flak generator, otherwise known as a troll. He
particularly likes to throw up flak about movement
history. He fondly envisions himself as a sort of "crazy
wisdom" guy who forces folks to confront their
assumptions by making contradictory or inane statements.
He's just not very good at the "wisdom" part. Don't waste
your time.

> However, I didn't put up a steel door and refuse to consider
> information coming from several sources, one of whom would
> really fry your brain if you knew. (Out of respect for her
> privacy, she will remain anonymous until she chooses to say
> something on her own.)

BTW, this immediately inspires people to start speculating
about who it could be, thereby casting suspicion on all
sorts of prominent movement women, probably including the
one you have in mind.

If you want to protect her privacy, STFU about her. It looks
like all you're really doing is boasting about your insider
knowledge.