--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Apr 28, 2010, at 9:35 AM, tartbrain wrote:
>
> >> What did he say when you asked him to be interviewed on BATGAP?
>
> "I never thought you'd ask.  I'll be right over. "

And then he paused, and said,

"You know, its about time people recognized me as the first Awakened President.
It's lonely at the top -- you know, the Oneness thing. And its an increasing
pain in the rear to keep tiptoeing around those damned sleeping elephants in
congress. Let America and the world hear me loud and clear: 'Wake-Up America!
Wake-up World! The time has come for an enlightened society! Ignorance no
more!' Oh and hey, when I am in Fairfield, do you think you could score me a
temporary Dome Badge?"

And its rumored that Aaron Sorkin is working on a sequel to "The American
President" -- called "The Awakened President".