--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > <<Point well taken, Judy. Let me rephrase: Offworld, on closer
> > > analysis it appears as if what sticks in your craw is the very
> > > possibility that MMY could ever lie. Would this be an accurate
> > > assessment of your position?>>>
> > >
> > > Unlike the non-yogic types such as yourself, I believe what
> people
> > > tell me about themselves (all people) unless otherwise
presented
> > with
> > > REAL OBJECTIVE PUBLIC evidence to see that someone a is liar.
> This
> > is
> > > my nature, always has been, always will be. It is the nature
of
> > > yogi.
> >
> > Ahh, I see. Well, that certainly sounds like a fair and rational
> > stance, and most commendable. I do wonder though why an
> accomplished
> > yogi would expect that everyone around him would always tell the
> > deepest truth, and rely on "real objective public evidence"
> > (whatever that might be), and not simply avail himself of rtam-
> bara-
> > pragya. >>>
>
> I said it was the nature of a Yogi, but I didn't say I was a Yogi.
> happen to share this quality with real yogi's by coincidence but
> that is all I have in common with them.

Ahh, OK, I see. So you are a non-Yogi, and only coincidentally
happen to share this universal credulousness (barring objective
public evidence to the contrary) that real yogis have, and you make
no claims for rtam-bara-pragya, and yet you also believe you have
the yogic ability to tell others' states of consciousness, like Rick
and me?