I should get one of these cars Edge, HA! HA! HO!

____________________________________
 From: mlt7...@yahoo.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 4/29/2010 6:28:40 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Fwd: THE BEST ITALIAN PEPSI  COMMERCIAL.

Hi Bill,

Here's a good story from an owner a new Lexus 350. I've  been assured that
it is true!

My New  Lexus 350

I bought a new Lexus 350 and returned to the  dealer the next day because I
couldn't get
the radio to work. The  salesman explained that the radio was voice
activated.
"Nelson," the  salesman said to the radio.

The Radio replied, "Ricky or  Willie?"

"Willie!" he continued and "On the Road Again" came from  the speakers.

Then he said, "Ray Charles!", and in an instant  "Georgia on My Mind"
replaced Willie
Nelson.

I drove away  happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say,
"Beethoven," I'd  get
beautiful classical music,  and if I said, "Beatles," I'd get  one of their
hit songs from the

era of the “British Invasion.”

Yesterday,  a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car. As I
swerved  just in
time to avoid a collision I yelled, "Ass  Holes!"

Immediately the French National Anthem began to play,  sung by Barack
Obama, backed up

by Jane Fonda, Barbara Streisand and The Dixie  Chicks, with John Kerry on
guitar,

Michael Moore on tuba, Al Gore on drums, Dan  Rather on harmonica, Nancy
Pelosi on tambourine,

Harry Reid on spoons, Bill Clinton on sax, and  the booze-pickled carcass
of Ted Kennedy on scotch.

Damn, I LOVE  this car!