____________________________________
 From: wle...@aol.com
To: gehma...@peoplepc.com,  grandm...@wordsofwimsey.com,
maryann.ho...@yahoo.com,  latinus17_latinu...@hotmail.com,
dorothea...@hotmail.com,
hermanrodenb...@msn.com, rf2...@yahoo.com, donlo...@verizon.net,
bl...@ramusa.com,
sandy....@smithbarney.com, lawrencesmi...@verizon.net,
l...@rochester.rr.com, mlt7...@yahoo.com, karenhmc...@aol.com,
sat...@gmail.com,
dennis...@gmail.com, mousumide...@gmail.com,  dgrodj...@gmail.com,
2x4m...@gmail.com,
richl...@hotmail.com
Sent:  4/24/2010 8:35:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fwd: FW: Old Jewish  Man

____________________________________
 From: rfl...@brocku.ca
Sent: 4/23/2010 10:52:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time
Subj: FW: Old Jewish Man

-----

Subject: Fw:  Old Jewish  Man

A female  CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been
going
to  the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long
time.

So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and  there he was,
walking slowly up to the holy site.

She watched him  pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave,
using a cane  and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.

"Pardon  me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?

"Morris  Feinberg," he replied.

"Sir, how long have you been coming to the  Western Wall and praying?"

"For about 60  years."

"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I  pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims."

"I pray  for all the wars and all the hatred to stop."

"I pray for all our  children to grow up safely as responsible adults, and
love their  fellow man."

"How do you feel after doing this for 60  years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fuckin'  wall."

_____

Stay in touch. Get Messenger  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959>  on
your phone  now.

_____

Stay in touch. Get Messenger  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959>  on
your phone  now.

_____

Take your contacts everywhere. Try
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712958>
Messenger for  mobile

_____

Don't miss a beat Get Messenger  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961>
on your  phone

_____

Don't miss a beat Get Messenger  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961>
on your  phone

_____

IM on the go with Messenger on your  phone. Try  now.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712960>

_____

Checked by  AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/>
05:03:00

_____

IM on the go with  Messenger on your phone. Try  now.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712960>

_____

Stay in touch. Get Messenger  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959>  on
your phone  now.

_____

Don't miss a beat Get Messenger  <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961>
on your  phone

_____

Live connected with Messenger on your  phone Learn  more.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712957>

_____

Checked by  AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/>
05:03:00

_____

Live connected with  Messenger on your phone Learn  more.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712957>

_____

Live connected with Messenger on your phone Learn  more.
<http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712957>

_____

Looking for the perfect gift?  <http://www.flickr.com/gift/>  Give the gift
of  Flickr!

_____

Be smarter than spam. See how smart  SpamGuard is at giving junk email the
boot with the   <http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/newmail/overview2/> All-new
Yahoo!  Mail

_____

Stay in touch. Get Hotmail   <http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724458> &
Messenger on your  phone.

14:31:00

----- End forwarded message  -----

-----

[...]

to  love their fellow man."

"How do you feel after  doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to  a fuckin'  wall."

____________________________________

Stay  in touch. _Get Messenger on  your phone now._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959)

____________________________________

Stay  in touch. _Get Messenger on  your phone now._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959)

____________________________________

Take  your contacts everywhere. _Try Messenger for  mobile_
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712958)

____________________________________

Don't  miss a beat _Get Messenger on  your phone_
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961)

____________________________________

Don't  miss a beat _Get Messenger on  your phone_
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961)

____________________________________

IM on  the go with Messenger on your phone. _Try now._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712960)

Version: 9.0.791  / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2761 - Release Date: 03/21/10
05:03:00

____________________________________

IM on  the go with Messenger on your phone. _Try now._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712960)

____________________________________

Stay  in touch. _Get Messenger on  your phone now._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712959)

____________________________________

Don't  miss a beat _Get Messenger on  your phone_
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712961)

____________________________________

Live  connected with Messenger on your phone _Learn  more._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712957)

Version: 9.0.791  / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2767 - Release Date: 03/24/10
05:03:00

____________________________________

Live connected with Messenger on your phone  _Learn more._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712957)

Live connected with Messenger on your phone  _Learn more._
(http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9712957)

Looking for the perfect gift?_ Give the gift of  Flickr!_
(http://www.flickr.com/gift/)

Be smarter than spam.  See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the
boot with the _All-new Yahoo!  Mail _
(http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/newmail/overview2/)