Turq's now sucking up to racists just cuz he can't stand being told he got a
question wrong on his biology exam.  Shows his true colors.

And, hey, let's not miss that he shows his disdain for women with his "on the
rag" comment.

Let's take a vote.

Which is more evil?  Hating brown people or having zero integrity like Turq?

Edg