Hugo:
> Sarah Palin must be unhappy, all that oil
> getting polluted by wildlife....

Look, Hugo, I know you're dumb, but you're not
THAT dumb. Would it be asking too much for you
to actually read the posts here BEFORE you post
your own comments? It's one thing to be stupid,
but do you have be a liar as well? I already
posted the link to Palin's recent statements
about the oil spill in the Gulf. Why is this
so difficult for you to do? It's bad enough
already without you and John making stuff up.

All you have to do is click and read!

"We've all been shocked and saddened by the
tragic events in the Gulf of Mexico. My heart
breaks for coastal residents who are facing
fears of the unknown impacts of the oil spill..."

Read more:

'Domestic Drilling: Why We Can Still Believe'
By Sarah Palin
Friday, April 30, 2010
http://tinyurl.com/2djwxyt