That doesn't mean that I don't like you, merely that I don't like
this particular group, and thus am not likely to be able to recommend
any group that is somewhat similar.  Shoulda just said so at the start...

----Right, just should have said so. Simple.  I appreciate that. Thanks for the straight answer. The fact that they offended your finer senses though does sort of make an ipso facto case that they are the real rock n roll deal.