--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  you can't even resent the idiots who did this
> or have any ill wishes towards them.
>

> -----Because they actually weren't idiots.  Thinking that people are idiots
> is
really just idiotic.  Because on the one hand there are no "people" at all.
There
are individuals.

And some of those individuals are idiots.  Idiots with
Buddha-nature, but then a turnip has Buddha-nature,
and would have been smarter than to pull a stunt like
this...  :-)

> And on the other to lump all "people" together is unjust for those who were
inimicable.  You're like the least Buddhistic Buddhist I have ever come across.

Thank you.

>  Buddhism at essence is about experiencing things first hand and not about
conceptualizing everything and then dissing it.

Oh?  I was following your lead.  :-)

I'm not a Buddhist per se, by the way.  I'm not anything in
particular per se.  Buddhism has for me the most resonance
I've found in a major spiritual path, but that's the extent of it.
There is dogma in traditional Buddhism I don't believe for
a minute, never will, and won't ever feel bad about not
believing.  Just clarifying that.