From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 1:08 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ravi's clarifications on his experiences

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.r...@...> wrote:

> I love Jim..:-)

But I thought you loved your wife.

And you've been telling her that she cannot possibly
love two people at the same time -- you and Amma.
So one of them's got to go, hotshot. You either
love Jim and dump your wife, or love your wife and
dump Jim. By your *own* standards, you can't do both.

BTW, Jim is somewhat of a joke around here.
In some people's views. I don't regard him that way. I have no problem
liking him, you, Judy, and Nabby, each in different ways and for different
reasons.
The fact
that you take him seriously makes you one, too.