interesting approach to praying for others

or for any undesirable situation

Ho'oponopono ~ wisdom from land of Aloha

I am sorry, Please forgive me, I Thank you and I Love You !

How to practice Ho'oponopono
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac5SGwRPv0o
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac5SGwRPv0o>

my comment on following video: I'm not sure how much is possible
with this, but the hypotheses are worthwhile to consider and practice,
if you want, it's simple enough. The spiritual principles are
consistent with other universal teachings, especially something called
Divine Apology[ Pratikraman ] by Indian Jain teacher Dada Bhagawan, and
obviously, Christ's teaching on forgiveness and Love.
Ho'oponopono Explained how Dr Hew Len was able to cure criminally insane
patients at Hawaii State Hospital by working on himself :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfbkG97H7Q
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfbkG97H7Q>

some sites with articles and brief extracts below:
( concerning these sites, I follow the guideline "take what is
useful and leave the rest" )

http://www.hooponopono.org/ <http://www.hooponopono.org/>
" When we are willing to take 100% responsibility and let go, what
is right and perfect unfolds."

http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/
<http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/>
When Dr. Hew Len was asked how exactly did he manage to heal violent
patients without actually seeing each of them in person, his answer was:
"I did not heal them. I healed part of myself that created
them". To me that was the most fundamental revelation to date. That
phrase alone explains the most important presumption of
Ho'oponopono: You are 100% responsible for everything. Everything
and everywhere! And it means, not only your personal failures and your
personal successes, but also if someone somewhere did something and you
became aware of that – you are 100% responsible for that also.

However, Ho'oponopono is not your free ticket to guilt trip. Being
100% responsible is not the same as feeling infinitely guilty for the
world's miseries. It's a profound reminder of your creative
powers and a gentle welcome to return back to your inner nature. ….
This is achieved by a constant cleaning process. …by letting go of
subconscious [processed] programs that run your life without your
conscious participation. Ho'oponopono consists of simply repeating
the following phrase many times throughout the day:

I Love You, Please forgive me, I am sorry, Thank you !

No need to feel anything special, imagine anything, or otherwise to
complicate this process; you "just say it" as Dr. Hew Len says.

http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/
<http://www.idreamcatcher.com/hooponopono/>
The wonder of the updated Ho'oponopono process is that you get to meet
yourself anew each moment, and you get to appreciate more and
more with each application of the process the renewing miracle of LOVE.
Interesting hypotheses to contemplate on :
1. The physical universe is an actualization of my thoughts.
2. If my thoughts are cancerous, they create a cancerous physical
reality.
3. If my thoughts are perfect, they create a physical reality
brimming with LOVE.
4. I am 100% responsible for having created my physical universe the way
it is.
5. I am 100% responsible for correcting the cancerous thoughts that
create a diseased reality.
6. There is no such thing as out there. Everything exists within me as
thoughts in my mind.

also, on this site happens to be a story of Lester Levenson
http://www.idreamcatcher.com/lester-levenson/
<http://www.idreamcatcher.com/lester-levenson/>
posting this link for the inspirational value of the story,
NOT promoting either the Abundance Course nor the Release Technique,
both of which I know little about; thanks for understanding.