What makes you think a boycott will hamper their ability to clean up the mess?
That's implying the boycott is effective. Judy argues a boycott is not
effective. I say that it is.

BP's first-quarter 2010 profit jumped to $5.6 billion from $2.4 billion in
2009. In case you haven't noticed BP has done NOTHING to clean up the mess
except use the toxic oil dispersant, Corexit, which doesn't clean up the mess
it only HIDES the magnitude of the oil spill.

So Rick, now that you know BP doesn't lack money to clean up the Gulf and they
haven't demonstrated a willingness to use environmentally safe methods to clean
up the mess, and probably won't, it's time to shit or get off the pot. It's not
difficult to boycott. Just fill up at Casey's and tell your friends to do the
same.