Will it protect against hoof n mouth?

________________________________
From: Yifu Xero <yifux...@yahoo.com>
To: fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 5:37:30 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] PRP colostrum spray

http://www.tinyurl. com/279rg5m
"
Colostrum as we know it is nature's most perfect food. It is a combination of
thousands of compounds designed to work together and quantities designed by
nature to help protect and develop the human body. The Proline-Rich
Polypeptides or PRP’s in bovine colostrum exist naturally in a liquid form.
Using a unique and patented process, these PRP’s are carefully extracted from
natural raw colostrum liquid and package in bottles as PRP spray. Proline-Rich
Polypeptides in colostrum act as transfer factors to passively transmit
immunity from mother to baby.
The Proline-Rich Polypeptide immune spray has to be considered the most
important scientific discovery of our time. Truly, the only substance on the
planet that can passively transfer the immune building factors we all need in
its truest and most effective form is Proline-Rich Polypeptide. "