As much as I question Rick's standard in a number of issues I must admit he
does a jolly good job interviewing people.

Seeing his talk with Jim Flanegin it comes to mind how much hatred and
downright envy Jim received from a fellow on this forum.

Is it his "Buddhism" that drove him mad with envy, or simply the fact that on
his old days he somehow realize that 40 years ago he dropped the only valuable
practice he would ever know ? Perhaps both.

In my humble view Barry, the Turq even if he wanted, would not be able to build
an integrity as Jim Flanegin did in a few years of TM.

See for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyxYurZOeI