> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > One response that I did not list in my earlier post might be this:
> >
> > 5. I cannot say what is ultimate truth, nor will I take the word
> > of others for what is truth. Hence I cannot say whether the
> > purity of TM is worth fighting for.
>
> That sentiment alone would make you a heretic in
> some TM circles.  I once was the lone dissenting
> voice at a meeting of TM teachers in L.A. who turned
> a guy down for Teacher Training because he felt this
> way and was honest about it.

Well, that's understandable, isn't it? Since the "purity of the teaching" thing
is the core
rationale for the silliness of the TMO, to say that you can't say whether the
purity is worth
fighint for is invalidating the core rationale of the TMO.

Why would anyone agree to accept you into an organization if you publicly
reject the core
belief of the organiation?